• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Residence Visa for those already married to Indonesian Citizens

For Foreigners who has been married to Indonesian Citizen/WNI and having official marriage certificate acknowledged by the Government of Indonesia, then they may apply and obtain visa of unifying family/staying visa for 1 (one) year/KITAS sponsored by the spouse with Indonesian nationality, and besides obtaining staying visa for 1 (one) year also shall obtain limited staying permit card/KITAS from the immigration office, in the area where they live.

Process length : 7 working days.

Payment in advance, Money-back guarantee.

The price has not yet included:

  • Cost for visa taking in Indonesian embassy overseas;
  • Cost for immigration clearance services on arrival (if necessary).

The above price is not valid for the following 12 countries:
Afghanistan, Guinea, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Cameroon, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine and Somalia.  

The price has included:

  1. Preparation for the necessary documents.
  2. Staying permit from the immigration such as: 1 year Visa, KITAS.
  3. Letters from the Police Department such as: STMD.
  4. Letters from the Ministry of Demography and civil registry such as: SKPPS.
  5. Delivery of visa approval letter/telex visa to Indonesian embassy overseas.


For further information and requirements, you are welcome to contact us

Copyright © indonesiaimmigration.com, 2010 - 2019. All Rights Reserved Powered by